Pinned post

The United Kingdom of Simbria

 Hello and welcome to The United Kingdom of Simbria! I hope you've had a pleasant journey coming here! You have now arrived at what is t...

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Next chapter on The Bushweeds Autumn Tour

Chapter 12.3 – The Bushweeds Autumn Tour 2023: part III – Rock, paper, scissors...



I'll be upfront with you right away, for this chapter I didn't get as far as I had hoped, which was to have the have the band reach their next destination to play their next concert.. so I suppose this update is just a little more about them being on the road.. 


 In short they are leaving the community of Bridgewood behind to head inland and up into the mountains to Lake Onebega where they will have their next concert, making a pit stop to eat in the small community of Ravenswood on the way...


Click here to read full update. ;)


Ravenswood can be downloaded from the Sims 3 exchange here. I didn't find any other good place to download it, as the other places I found had links to malicious sites, so be careful there....

No comments:

Post a Comment