Pinned post

The United Kingdom of Simbria

 Hello and welcome to The United Kingdom of Simbria! I hope you've had a pleasant journey coming here! You have now arrived at what is t...

Saturday, February 17, 2024

More nostalgia.. first forum post about Ranveig Motorsen..

 Yeah, digging through old posts on the forums.. some bloopers that I'd rather forget, but I think this one is a gem that I'd like to keep.. to me.. I had to scroll through my profile all the way back to the very beginning to find this one, listed as the 9th post I made on the forums, and the first one that holds any value for me.. still to this day I think it is one of the more valuable posts I have made, as it was the first one where I did some real role play, trying to get into the mind of one of my sims...

..and it was a sim, Ranveig Motorsen, that for a long time was my favourite sim, one that I felt a great deal of empathy for.. and she still is a sim that I hold very dear...




No comments:

Post a Comment