Pinned post

The United Kingdom of Simbria

 Hello and welcome to The United Kingdom of Simbria! I hope you've had a pleasant journey coming here! You have now arrived at what is t...

Friday, June 14, 2024

The Bushweeds first music video, Nightmare Lullaby

 So.. I have still had some more fun generating songs using Suno for what I imagine is now going to be 'The Bushweeds' second album. I'm not to pleased with their first album as it was rushed a little because the idea for it, name, album cover and song titles, was already there before I know about generating music with AI...

So for the second album, I want to do a different approach. My aim is (or was) to generate some 80 minutes of music that would eventually be cut down to around 40-45 minutes of music by 'killing a few darlings' and getting rid of the worst sounding tracks. For the time being, that process has stopped at around the 45 minute mark because I ran out of ideas for topics to make songs about... :P


Well, anyway, there are some useable songs in there, and for one of them as soon as I heard, I just almost instantly thought I had to make a video for it.. 

So I have since then spent almost a month or so figuring out how to make animations for the game to record this video.. Now again, I'm still not 100 % happy with this product, mostly because I filmed it in to low of a resolution, something which I didn't really think about until ZeeGee posted this video on the sims forums.. which looks a lot more crisp and clear then mine.. but at that point I was already more than halfway through this project and didn't want to re-record everything.. so I just continued in the same vein.. but if I should do this again (which is not at all given, seeing as how this was pretty work intensive to create these clunky animations in a low resolution...), I will of course try to make it look better, the best I can make it. ;)

Anyway, enough talk.. here's the video... captions are available.



In the below section I will reveal what is the topic of the song. If you didn't get it yet and want to figure it out for yourself, stop reading now and listen to the song a few more times. :P 



Now that you've listened to the song and watched the video I'm going to assume that you understood that the song was about stage fright, and actually what inspired the song was this early chapter where I posted about the band where it was concluded that Gerda was suffering from stage fright since she played the first part of their concert with her back against the audience. 

 She has since dealt with it since they've had a few more concerts since then and most importantly, gone on tour in support of their first album, but of course, still with every show there's gonna be some nerves in the backstage area before they go on stage.. that's just an inevitable part of life as an entertainer... ;)


..and that was it for now. Hope you enjoyed the song. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment